Pages

Tuesday 23 May 2017

3-D shapes

Throughout this term my whole class has been learning about Geometry. Yesterday we created 3-D shapes using nets. I created a tetrahedron. A tetrahedron is shaped like a pyramid, but it has a triangle as a base. While I was creating it, I found it mostly easy but the gluing difficult because it kept on coming off and I was getting frustrated that it kept on coming. 
My shape has 4 faces, 6 edges and 4 corners.

1. First you have to cut it out.
2. You have to glue and fold it, but take your time.
3. Finally you've done.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good job but please do another one because i'm very interested.

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Hi Laina.

I'm really into art I like drawing patterns and shapes. Can you give me any tips?

Post a Comment