Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

My Holiday

Today is the 14 of July, today I'll be talking about my holiday.

As I woke up the sun was shining in my eyes, so I made my bed and I went to go and eat breakfast, my breakfast was coco pops which is like chocolate and no added sugar just milk. After that I went to help my cousins do their bed, when I finished helping them I took three pictures like this: 


While I was taking my pictures I was also listening to a music named Mama by Jones blue featuring William Singe. Today we went to the pools it is called Parnell pool and it is also a beach, in the Parnell pools there is a park pool, cold pool, two spa pool and also a normal relaxing pool. After we went to the pools we had lunch our lunch was, egg sandwich and BBQ for BBQ we had, sausage, steak and meat paddies, we also had mashed potatoes. Today is a very nice day I am currently not doing the Winter Learning Journey because it is day seven and day seven is the last day, if I do it now then I'll be still on it, stuck on it because there is no one to help me do the Winter Learning Journey so I'll not be doing it. Thanks 

4 comments:

Z. Petersen said...

Hi Laina. It was good to read about what you're doing over the holidays.
You can still participate in the WLJ, it runs till the end of the school holidays. It one way you can reach you goal of moving on in Writing. Go for it!

Mrs Petersen

Unknown said...

Hi Laina, amazing work. I am doing the WLJ and I feel brilliant. You should do it next time.

Laina ! said...

Thankx Miss Petersen and Mafi.
For cheering me up, but it is okay anyways.
😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎 😎😎

Unknown said...

Hello Laina

It was great how you were talking about what did in the holidays, you really did have a great time spending time with your family.

have you ever tried surfing before?

Post a Comment