Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

Speech Mark Quiz 120617

Laina 
Monday 12 June 2017
Test Results on Speech Mark quiz 

Today we are learning how to use speech marks in dialogue. In speech marks we use 66 and 99's to show that someone is talking, or magazines, movies and names. In my speech marks test I got 10/10 because most of them were easy and some hard.
10/10
This morning it was fun because we are doing a speech marks on a document, it is cool because it makes you learn about speech marks, were to put them, how to use them, when to use them.
You use them when someone is talking, and titles of magazines and movies. The thing I like about learning is that I will learn something new every time like this time.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Laina, I like how you introduced what you have learnt. I also like how you explained to use speech marks, and what to use it for. I really enjoyed reading your blog. Can you give some advice for people who struggle with ideas for their blog? Anyways, keep up the good work!

Post a Comment