Pages

Wednesday 11 April 2018

Mince pies



Today in the morning it was a cold day, Ms Tulumi cooked some mince with peas. After morning tea we baked mince pies, we used tomato sauce, mince, pastry, mixed eggs and water. Mr Tulumi helped lay the pastry on our baking papers also put the tomato sauce on top of our pastry straight across, when we were done we put our mince pies on a tray. When we finished Ms Tulumi took the tray and placed into the oven, a few minutes later Ms Tulumi brought the tray back in our class with the pies on it, we had to wait 5-6 minute until the pies were cooled down. The smell of it was delightful, it was also delicious to eat. The mince pie was easy to make, I will be able to bake them at home for my family to eat. Thank you to Ms Tulumi for helping pack away and bake it and Mr Steve for providing the pastry and the mince I really appreciate it.

2 comments:

Lashae @ Glenn Innes School said...

Kia ora Laina

I think these pie's look wonderful.

I'm going to be making mince pies for my family too.

Do you know what temperature you bake the pies in?

Laina ! said...

Dear La'shae,

I really like your sentences. Sadly I don't know the temperature.-.

Have a awesome day La'shae. :]

Post a Comment