Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

ATHLETICS

Athletics
Hi my name is Laina my  topic is Athletics there are 5 activities to do and it is running, discus, 3 sticks, nerf ball throw, shot pot.

My favorite one is running,nerf ball throw and shot pot.

In running I sometimes come second because there is a fast girl in our class it is Eden she's fast, when she's not here I would always be first not second or third.

In nerf ball throw I mostly make it the fairest and when you throw it, it would make a sound like an airplane came past, it looks cool when it spins.

In shot pot theirs to lines boy and girls so when I had a turn the teacher always tell me that is great keep it up, I done it right thats way teachers say that to me.

Thank you for reading hope you liked it

0 comments:

Post a Comment