Pages

Friday 17 August 2018

Hensel and Gretel ninja chicks



This week we revisited writing a summary and taking notes. My teacher read this story to us and we had to write a summary using the ‘W’ words.

Here is my summary:
Once upon a time the chicks Hansel and Gretel came back from ninjutsu and saw some of the animal prints on the ground, and didn’t see their Mama and Papa there. So they went out to find them in the forest and they left some crumbs on the floor to know their way back. Then they found out whos voice that was, they were shocked to know it was the foxes voice. Because when they went inside cornbread they saw the Mama and Papa there they fought the fox and through into the oven. That was their mission day and night for no birdnapping.

Reflection:
I fully understand writing a summary and note taking and practised this when I wrote my speech.

0 comments:

Post a Comment