Pages

Friday 26 March 2021

Food Tech - Milkshakes


Today in food tech, was actually fun because we made milkshakes.

I was joined up in a group of four. We all had four different milkshake flavors

to choose from, mint white chocolate, oreo cheesecake, strawberry

shortcake, and firecracker. My group and I decided to make oreo cheesecake. 


All you need to do is have three scoops of cookies n cream ice cream,

a splash of milk, three spoonfuls of cream cheese, and one handful of crushed

oreos for decoration. You will be needing a blending to do this. 


If you see the photo of me on the left, that is what my oreo cheesecake

my group and I made. But if you see the photo on the right, there I

added some strawberries for fun. 


Hope you enjoy your milkshake, because I know I did! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment