Pages

Thursday 1 April 2021

Dear Diary....

Greetings, my name is Chen and I have migrated from China to New Zealand in the early 1990s. I love living in China because of our language and our hidden history. I came to New Zealand because the Chinese made it hard for me by charging economic penalties, also because it is a better environment here in New Zealand rather than in China. When I heard amazing facts about New Zealand and its animals and land, I for sure wanted to experience what it's like living in New Zealand. Although we people from China have animals, we don't have animals like here in New Zealand; Kea, Tuatara, Kakapo, etc. Whereas, in China, we have Giant Panda's, Golden Snub-Nosed Monkey's, Pallas cat, etc. Which are great animals too, but I want to explore and learn about some other animals. Another reason why I came to New Zealand is that I'd love to learn English and learn about New Zealand and its history. Some obstacle courses for me were; I had to say my goodbyes to my family, here in New Zealand their law is different to China's, the school system is different, and also I had to save up lots of money to meet the migration rules. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment